- OrthoCarolina Hand Therapy Fellowship - Graduate
- University of Florida - Master of Occupational Therapy
- University of West Florida – B.A. Psychology
Ashley is a graduate from the AOTA accredited Hand Therapy Fellowship. She now plays an active role in the program as a faculty member and regularly mentors newer therapists interested in hand therapy. Ashley also enjoys cooking, yoga, camping, and spending time with her dog and husband.
- Certified Hand Therapist – since 2018
- Faculty for Hand Therapy Fellowship
- Adjunct Professor with OTA Program at CPCC