Dr. Lazeski was very great! Very supportive, respectful and easy to work with. This Spine Center is clean and very professional. I'd recommend it! 5 stars from me!
- Florida Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry & Pre-Medical Chemistry
- SUNY Upstate Medical University - Doctor of Medicine
- United Health Systems - Internship
- Carolinas Medical Center - Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- OrthoCarolina - Fellowship in Interventional Spine
- Specializes in providing comprehensive non-operative spine care to those who suffer from back pain, neck pain, and other musculoskeletal pain. Dr. Lazeski is interested in quality improvement, especially focusing on patient safety and improving office efficiency, electrodiagnosis, and MSK ultrasound.
- Board Certified through the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified through the American Board and Electrodiagnotic Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Member of the Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member of the Spine Intervention Society
- Jackson TR, Lazeski AH, Nguyen VQC. Slimmer’s palsy involving the fibular nerve: a case report. Abstracts of Scientific Papers and Posters Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of Academic Physiatrists. Amer J Phys Med Rehab. 2015; 94(3) (Supplement 1). DOI: 10.1097/01.phm.0000461828.73400.ca
- Nguyen VQC, Lazeski AH, et al. [The Committee for The Essential Articles of PM&R]. Essential Articles of PM&R, 3rd Edition (2015). Association of Academic Physiatrists Learning Management System, https://physiatry.site-ym.com/?EssentialArticles.