- University of Central Florida - Bachelor's in Athletic Training-Sports Medicine
- University of Central Florida - Master's in Health Service Administration
Adam has been with OrthoCarolina since 2015. His passion for being a resource for getting athletes/active adult population back to sport or unrestricted functional activity led him to pursue an advanced certification as a Certified Strengthening & Conditioning Specialist, where his focus lies.
- Has 20 years’ experience working in out-patient physical therapy & sports medicine facilities
- Experience providing athletic training coverage for local high schools, club sports, & adult recreational sports leagues
- Has been involved w/ an athlete’s return to play following sports-related concussions
National Strengthening & Conditioning Association- Certified Strengthening & Conditioning Specialist