Carroll P. Jones, MD
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Bachelor of Science
- Medical College of Georgia -- Doctor of Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals -- Internship
- University of North Carolina Hospitals -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Michael Coughlin, M.D., Boise, Idaho -- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Carroll P. Jones was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. He received an undergraduate degree in Biology at The University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and a member of the distinguished Phi Beta Kappa academic society. His training continued at the Medical College of Georgia, and he completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill and twice received the “Resident of the Year” distinction.
Following residency, Dr. Jones completed a one-year fellowship in foot and ankle surgery with Dr. Michael Coughlin in Boise, ID. He joined the Miller Clinic in Charlotte, NC in 2004 that subsequently evolved into OrthoCarolina, where he continues to practice today. He specializes in lower extremity trauma as well as all aspects of foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Jones is very involved with teaching residents and fellows, and lectures on a regional and national basis.
He is currently the lead foot and ankle physician for the Charlotte Ballet and Hendrick Motor Sports.
Dr. Jones and his wife Kendall have three young children. He enjoys family time, golf, running, mountain biking and medical mission trips abroad.
- Foot & Ankle
- Foot & Ankle