Brian A. Krenzel, MD
- University of Louisville School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Duke University School of Medicine, North Carolina -- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery
- Duke University School of Medicine, North Carolina -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgeons of Indiana -- Fellowship, Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction Surgery
Dr. Brian Krenzel is a fellowship trained adult reconstruction surgeon specializing in primary and complex revision hip and knee replacement surgery. He also has an interest in partial knee replacement surgery, and is certified to implant the Oxford ® Mobile Bearing Unicompartmental Knee Replacement. Dr. Krenzel also performs the minimally invasive Anterior Supine Intermuscular (ASI) hip replacement.
Dr. Krenzel received his undergraduate degree from Duke University where he lettered in football. He was recognized all four years of his collegiate career on the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
He earned his medical degree from The University of Louisville School of Medicine and completed his orthopaedic residency at Duke University. Dr. Krenzel finished his extensive education with specialty training in hip and knee replacement surgery with the renowned Joint Replacement Surgeons of Indiana.
Dr. Krenzel is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member of the North Carolina Orthopedic Association
- Member of the North Carolina Medical Society
- Hip & Knee
- Hip & Knee