Alicia H. Lazeski, MD
- Florida Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry & Pre-Medical Chemistry
- SUNY Upstate Medical University - Doctor of Medicine
- United Health Systems - Internship
- Carolinas Medical Center - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Fellowship
- Specializes in providing comprehensive non-operative spine care to those who suffer from back pain, neck pain, and other musculoskeletal pain. Dr. Lazeski is interested in quality improvement, especially focusing on patient safety and improving office efficiency, electrodiagnosis, and MSK ultrasound.
- Board Certified through the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Member of the Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Jackson TR, Lazeski AH, Nguyen VQC. Slimmer’s palsy involving the fibular nerve: a case report. Abstracts of Scientific Papers and Posters Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of Academic Physiatrists. Amer J Phys Med Rehab. 2015; 94(3) (Supplement 1). DOI: 10.1097/01.phm.0000461828.73400.ca
Nguyen VQC, Lazeski AH, et al. [The Committee for The Essential Articles of PM&R]. Essential Articles of PM&R, 3rd Edition (2015). Association of Academic Physiatrists Learning Management System, https://physiatry.site-ym.com/?EssentialArticles.