We are an ACGME Accredited Program
- Two paid courses per year including the ASSH Annual Meeting and Microsurgical training course at the onset of the fellowship year.
- One week traveling fellowship - all expenses paid.
- Opportunity for moonlighting within program guidelines.
- Health & Dental Insurance for Fellow and dependents
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, equivalent to 2x annual salary
- Retirement Plan, eligible first of the quarter, following ninety (90) days of service
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Up to three weeks of PTO; which includes sick time and vacation days
Annual Salary: $56,000
Provide coverage under OrthoCarolina’s professional liability plan, with tail coverage provided at end of fellowship.