To apply to our fellowship program you must register with the San Francisco Match program (SF Match).
No applications are accepted via email or outside of the match.
- January 29, 2021
- February 5, 2021
- Graduate of a medical school in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the LCME
- Graduate of osteopathic medicine in the U.S. accredited by AOA
- Health & Dental Insurance for Fellow and dependents
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, equivalent to 2x annual salary
- Retirement Plan, eligible first of the quarter, following ninety (90) days of service
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Up to three weeks of PTO; which includes sick time and vacation days
- We are an ACGME Accredited Program
- Provide coverage under OrthoCarolina’s professional liability plan, with tail coverage provided at end of the fellowship.
- Paid Call