OrthoCarolina is a real asset to Concord. X-rays can be done with visit. Everyone is professional and nice. I saw PA-C Scot Rheinecker and he is competent and nice. My friend and husband have been treated by Scot and think he is excellent.
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign -- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology - Athletic Training, cum laude
- The University of Iowa -- Masters of Science, Exercise Science-Sports Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine, Physician Assistant Program --Master of Medical Science, cum laude
- Clinical & Surgical Preceptor -- Physician Assistant Students
- Clinical & Surgical Preceptor -- Cabarrus Family Medicine Resident Program
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound – Specialist in utilizing ultrasound for guided joint & bursa injections and diagnosis of tendon tears.
- Continuing Education Chairman – Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Specializing in Sports Medicine/Shoulder & Elbow and General Orthopedics
- Physician Assistant Certified – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Athletic Trainer Certified – National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA)
- Fellow – Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)