- North Georgia Military College -- Bachelor of Science
- Medical School of Georgia -- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Louisville -- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Georgia Spine and Sports Physicians -- Fellowship, Non-Surgical Interventional Spine, Musculoskeletal and Pain Management
- Director - Physiatry Fellowship Program
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Spine Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Spine Intervention Society
- Ty Cobb Educational Scholarship - Medical College of Georgia
- Magna Cum Laude - North Georgia College Dahlonega
- The 1986 Presidential Representative Regents Academic Recogrtition Day - North Georgia College
- Distinguished Military Student - North Georgia College
- Whos Who Among American Colleges and Universities North Georgia College
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society - North Georgia College
- Alpha Lamda Honor Society - North Georgia College
Weinik, M.M., Wasserburger, L.B., Wiesner,S., YanDerNoord, R., Soft Tissue Injuries of the Upper Extremities. In Windsor, RE and Loz, DM (eds) Soft Tissue Diagnosis and treatment, Hanley and Bclfus, Philadelphia, PA. I997
VanDerNoord, R., Raunikar, A., Meeks, M.M., Treiber, f'.t\., Stron0 > W.B. Generalization of Childrens Hemodynamic Responses to Laboratory Stressors to the Natural Environment. Presented at the 13'" Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, May 1992, New York, New York.
McCaffrey, F., Meeks, M.M., VanDcrNoord, R., Treiber, F.A., Strong, W.
B. Relationship Between Left Ventricular Mass and Cardiovascular Reactivity in Children. Submitted for presentation at the 4 i s1 Annual Meeting of the American College of Cardiology. April 1992, Dallas, Texas.
Meeks, M.M., Raunikar, A., VanDerNoord, R., Treiber, F.A., Strong, W.B., Relationship Between Hemodynamic Reactivity to Stess, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Patterns and Left Ventricular Mass in Children. Presented at the
13 th Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine. May 1992, New York, New York.