- Hip & Knee
- The University of Notre Dame - Bachelor of Science
- The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- The University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopedic Residency // Administrative Chief Resident, 2019-2020
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery Adult Joint Reconstruction Fellowship, 2020-2021
- Dr. Robinson is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee surgery.
- Leo Weinstein MD Award for Excellence in Patient Care- 2020
- University of Illinois Orthopaedic Residency
- Stryker Resident and Fellow Research Program Award Winner - 2019-2020
- AOA C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum Nominee - 2019
- Senior Resident Education Grant - 2019
- MidAmerica Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting, Miramar Beach, Florida
- Student Leadership Award, University of Notre Dame - 2011
Peer-Reviewed journal articles
- Tirumala V, Klemt C, Esposito J, Robinson M, Barghi A, Kwon YM. Insurance Payer Type Affects Outcomes After Revision Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Matched Cohort Analysis. Accepted to Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery Aug 27, 2021.
- Johnson MC, Robinson MG, Siliski JM. Vanadium allergy after bilateral total knee arthroplasty: Case report outcome of bilateral revision TKA. J Case Rep Images Orthop Rheum 2021;5:100025Z14MJ2021.
- Volchenko E, Schwarzman G, Robinson M, Chmell SJ, Gonzalez MH. Arthroscopic Lysis of Adhesions with Manipulation under Anesthesia vs Manipulation Alone in Treatment of Arthrofibrosis after TKA: a Matched Cohort Study. Orthopedics, 2019 May 1;42(3):163-167. doi: 10.3928/01477447-20190424-08.
- Rhode D, Robinson M, Malhotra G. Surgical treatment of an intrinsic plus contracture of the hand secondary to Parkinson’s disease, Case Reports in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, 2019; 6:1, 60-62, DOI: 10.1080/23320885.2019.1594821
- Shah R, Cipparrone N, Parilla F, Robinson M, Gordon A, Goldstein W. Survivorship of the Modular Femoral Stem. Orthopedics, 2019 Jun 11 :1-5. doi: 10.3928/01477447-20190604-09.
- Robinson M, Piponov H, Schwartz B, Gonzalez MH. Knee Arthrodesis Outcomes Following Infected Total Knee Arthroplasty and Failure of Two-Stage Revision with Antibiotic Cement Spacer. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Global Research and Reviews. 2018; 2(1):e077.
- Danilkowicz R, Robinson M, Steffes M, Marcus M. Inflammatory pseudoseptic reaction to Synvisc-One Injection Requiring Diagnostic Arthroscopy. Journal of Case Reports and Images in Orthopedics and Rheumatology. 2017;2:7-11.
- Kiwada I, Hasina R, Lennon F, Bindokas V, Usatyuk P, Tan Y, Krishnaswamy S, Arif Q, Carey G, Hseu R, Robinson, M, Tretiakova M, Brand T, Iida M, Ferguson M, Wheeler D, Husain A, Natarajan V, Vokes E, Singleton P, Salgia R. Paxillin (PXN) Mutations Affect Focal Adhesions and Lead to Altered Mitochondrial Dynamics: Relevance to Lung Cancer. Cancer Biology and Therapy 14(7): 679-691: 2013.
- Surati M, Robinson M, Nandi S, Faoro L, Demchuk C, Rolle C, Rajani K, Ferguson B, Hasina R, Gangadhar T, Salama A, Arif Q, Kirchner C, Mendonca E, Campbell N, Limvorasak S, Villaflor V, Hensing T, Krausz T, Vokes E, Husain A, Ferguson M, Karrison T, Salgia R. Proteomic Characterization of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer in a Comprehensive Translational Thoracic Oncology Database. Journal of Clinical Bioinformatics 1(8): 1-11: 2011.
- Surati M, Robinson M, Nandi S, Faoro L, Demchuk C, Kanteti R, Ferguson B, Gangadhar T, Hensing T, Hasina R, Husain A, Ferguson M, Karrison T, Salgia R. Generation of Comprehensive Thoracic Oncology Database – Tool for Translational Research. Journal of Visualized Experiments. (47): 2011. video and journal publication: jove.com/video/2414/
- Tan Y, Krishnaswamy S, Nandi S, Kanteti R, Vora S, Onel K, Hasina R, Lo F, El-Hashani E, Cervntes G, Robinson M, Kales S, Lipkowitz S, Karrison T, Sattler M, Vokes E, Wang Y, Salgia R. CBL is Frequently Altered in Lung Cancers: Its Relation to Mutations in MET and EGFR Tyrosine Kinases. PLoSONE: Public Library of Science ONE. 5(1): 2010.
- Yeo I, Klemt C, Robinson M, Tirumala V, Xiong L, Kwon YM. Predicting Surgical Site Infection After Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Machine Learning Approach. Presented at ORS 2021 Annual Meeting (Virtual) February 13, 2021.
- Robinson M, Chen J, Cipparrone N, Shah R. Mini-Optical Navigation Improves Leg Lengths and Acetabular Inclination; Anteversion Remains Elusive. To be presented at 2020 Mid-America Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting, Bonita Springs, FL, April 25, 2020
- Robinson M (speaker), Rybalko D, Mejia A. A Novel Casting Technique for Protecting Surgical Repair in a Pediatric Hand Patient. Presented at 2017 Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation/ Orthopedic Research Society/Midwest Resident Research Symposium, Chicago, IL, May 19, 2017
- Schwartz B, Robinson M (speaker), Moretti V, Gonzalez MH. Total Hip Arthroplasty in the Medicaid Population. Presented at 2015 Mid-America Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting, Hilton Head, SC, April 22-26, 2015
- Esposito D, Moretti V, Karam J, Schwartz B, Robinson M, Mossad D, Schwartz S, Goldberg B. Glenoid Version and Size: Does Gender, Ethnicity, or Body Size Play a Role? Presented at 2015 Mid-America Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting, Hilton Head, SC, April 22-26, 2015
- Livshetz I, Hussain A, Robinson M, Amirouche F, Gonzalez MH. Effect Of Pelvis And Limb Position On Radiographic Leg Length Discrepancy Measurement: A Sawbones Model. Accepted as a poster presentation to 2019 Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering, and Biotransport Conference, Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, June 25-28, 2019
- Robinson M, Livshetz I, Gonzalez MH. Effect of Pelvis and Limb Position on Radiographic Leg Length Discrepancy Measurement: A Sawbones Model. Accepted as poster presentation at 2019 MAOA Annual Meeting, Miramar Beach, Florida, April 10-14, 2019
- Volchenko E, Schwarzman G, Robinson M, Chmell SJ. The efficacy of arthroscopic Lysis of adhesions with manipulation under anesthesia vs manipulation alone in treatment of arthrofibrosis after TKA: a matched case-control study. Presented at University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine Research Forum, Chicago, Illinois, November 9, 2018
- Rhode D, Robinson M, Malhotra G. Surgical treatment of an intrinsic plus contracture of the hand secondary to Parkinson’s disease: a case report. Presented at University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine Research Forum, Chicago, Illinois, November 9, 2018
- Schwarzman G, Volchenko E, Robinson M, Chmell SJ. The efficacy of arthroscopic Lysis of adhesions with manipulation under anesthesia vs manipulation alone in treatment of arthrofibrosis after TKA: a matched case-control study. Accepted for poster presentation at 2018 American Association of Hip and Knee Surgery Annual Meeting, Dallas, Texas, November 1-4, 2018
- Robinson M, Mossad D, Gonzalez MH. Knee Arthrodesis Outcomes Following Infected Total Knee Arthroplasty and Failed Antibiotic Spacer Placement. Presented at 2015 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, March 24-28, 2015
- Nandi S, Rolle C, Tan Y, Robinson M, Maranto M, Lennon F, Singleton P, Husain A, Kanteti R, Salgia R. Expression and Functionality of c-CBL in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. Presented at 2010 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology, Chicago, IL, December 2010
- Surati M, Nandi S, Robinson M, Rolle C, Campbell N, Mendonea E, Kirchner C, Karrison T, Vokes E, Salgia R. Generation of a Comprehensive Thoracic Oncology Database: Topoisomerase I in SCLC as an Example. Presented at 2010 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology, Chicago, IL, December 2010
- Thoracic Oncology Database Template, iBridge online portal licensing
- Invention Disclosure, University of Chicago, September 2010
- Online licensing portal for thoracic oncology research database template
GRAND ROUNDS PRESENTATIONS
- Medial Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, Updated Indications and Outcomes - Presentation
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Department of Orthopedics Grand Rounds – April 7, 2021
Late Instability after Total Hip Arthroplasty – Presentation
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Department of Orthopedics Grand Rounds – February 3, 2021
- Thoracic Oncology Database Project – Presentation
- NorthShore University Department of Hematology-Oncology, July 2010
- Thoracic Oncology Research Program Access Database – Presentation
- University of Chicago Department of Hematology-Oncology, August 2009