This was not my first visit to Dr. Yoder's office. When I needed him again, I called and made an appointment. He is excellent and the fact that I am a return patient speaks to my level of confidence in his care.
- Wake Forest University - Bachelor of Science
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center - Family Medicine Residency
- Moses Cone Health System - Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Moses Cone Health System - Primary Care Sports Medicine Certification
Dr. Yoder enjoys running and various outdoor activities with his wife and three active boys.
Dr. Yoder is a specialized sports medicine physician.
- Member, North Carolina Medicine Society
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians