I am a patient of Douglas Graudons, PA at OrthoCarolina in Gastonia. I have been a patient at the Charlotte location for the past 5 years. 1st time at Gastonia. I am pleased to say, he and his staff were very professional and I recommend them to anyone who has knee problems. I look forward to my next visit. I give them an A+.- Stephen E.
- Quinnipiac University -- BS Physical Therapy, summa cum laude
- State University of New York at Stony Brook -- BS Physician Assistant Studies, summa cum laude
- Orthopedic provider for Belmont Abbey College, Belmont NC
- Orthopedic provider for Highland School of Technology, Gastonia NC
- Physician Assistant Student Preceptor
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants