I've been going to OrthoCarolina since 2008 when i had a serious back problem and they corrected it. Occasionally since then I have gone back for cortisone injections for other ailments and everyone I've dealt with has been professional and truly caring. I especially want to point out Andy Hylton who has helped me numerous times and always done so with compassion, honesty and the highest medical standards. I would recommend him to anyone else who has a problem. Thank you- Jon S.
- Sports Medicine
- Barry University -- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training
- Medical University of South Carolina -- Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- Orthopedic provider - Charlotte Eagles Soccer Club
- 3yrs of professional soccer experience playing both nationally and internationally
- Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member of North Carolina Association of Physician Assistants (NCAPA)
- Member of National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- Member of Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)