Allie Kelly, PA-C, treated my autistic son who had broken a bone in his foot. She was attentive, patient, answered all my questions and calmed my concerns. She even conversed with my son using sign language! I was very impressed. I have nothing but good things to say about her. OrthoCarolina...she’s a keeper!- C.
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke - Bachelor of Science
- Elon University - Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Member of the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery