Allie Kelly, PA-C 704.867.2333
Hear What Patients Have to Say
Wait was brief, front desk staff were friendly, Allie Kelly was on point with diagnosis and treatment options. She even suggested some things to be cautious of based on what she saw in the x-rays and exam. Most docs you go to won't offer any info past what you're there to see them for and for only what questions you may ask. Top notch!- Richard C.
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke - Bachelor of Science
- Elon University - Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Member of the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery