The 2021 Charlotte Podcast Festival Pop-up, a FREE virtual event series, is coming to airwaves Tuesday, November 30 – Saturday, December 4.
Watch Session Recordings Here
Building and connecting community is a pillar of OrthoCarolina’s work to Make Lives Better. We believe in the power of podcasting to share stories, educate listeners and connect people across all walks of life.
As proud investors in our communities, OrthoCarolina supports the 2021 Charlotte Podcast Festival and our local creatives and business owners who help bring us together, both literally and figuratively.
About the Festival
The CLT Podcast Festival Pop-up will feature panel discussions, podcasting seminars and virtual networking for fans from hosts & producers of award-winning podcasts across the nation. Registration gives you full access to all sessions across all five days.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tuesday, November 30
- 12-1 p.m. | What Makes a Good Podcast Host? | hosted by Kelly McEvers | Virtual Event
- 6-7 p.m. | Record Like a Pro From Anywhere | hosted by Andy Goh | Virtual Event
Wednesday, December 1
- 1-2 p.m. | Digging for Truth: Investigative podcasting | hosted by Hank Klibanoff & Tommy Tomlinson | Virtual Event
- 2-3 p.m. | Real Talk: Tackling The Tough Topics | hosted by Lauren Brown, Mary C. Curtis & Shereen Marisol Meraji | Virtual Event
- 6-7 p.m. | Build Your Podcast Through Branding and Marketing | Jeff Bundy, Lindsay Foster Thomas & Wanyu Zhang | Virtual Event
Thursday, December 2
- 12-1 p.m. | Giving Voice to Immigrant Communities | hosted by Saadia Khan | Virtual Event
- 6-7 p.m. | Making Room For Podcast Diversity, Inspiration and Community Change | hosted by Brandon Neal, Jon Davis & Shivani Mehta | Virtual Event
Friday, December 3
- 12-1 p.m. | Finding Happiness and Health Through Podcasting | hosted by Cassandre Dunbar | Virtual Event
- 5-7 p.m. | Podcast Pop-Up Happy Hour | hosted by David “Dae-Lee” Arrington & Perrine DeShield | Virtual Event OR Register for In-Person Event
Saturday, December 4
- 12-1 p.m. | How to Leverage Podcasting to Build a 6-Figure Business and 7-Figure Net Worth | hosted by Bernadette Joy | Virtual Event
- 1-2:30 p.m. | Pitch Your Podcast to the Pros! | hosted by Brian Baltosiewich, Ian Chillag, Chioke l’Anson & Liz Kelly Nelson | Virtual Event
Leave a Comment