OrthoCarolina recognized as the #1 Large Company Healthiest Employer
OrthoCarolina continues to ramp up its nationally recognized Be Well program, which helps reduce the practice's health-care costs as well as engage nearly 90% of the staff in health-related programs, events, and activities. OrthoCarolina is a physician-owned medical practice with about 1,200 employees.
Jason Boudrie, OrthoCarolina’s wellness director, says the program, launched in 2008, is unique in that it provides employees a variety of wellness opportunities at nearly all 35 locations. “We understand that everyone thinks about health and wellness differently,” Boudrie says. “We try to bring as much as possible to each of our practices so our staff can choose to do the activities that they feel are valuable.”
- A Career at OrthoCarolina
- Meet the Athletic Trainer
- VIDEO: Certified Medical Assistants excelling at OrthoCarolina!
- A Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapist Resident
- PHYSICIAN EMPLOYMENT
- How I landed the job: Dana Dempsey, Hand and Wrist Specialist at OrthoCarolina
- Why I love my job at OrthoCarolina