- Medical College of Georgia - Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Texas Woman’s University - Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Obtained certification as a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) in 2012
Teresa has 20+ years of clinical experience, treating in multiple medical fields. Teresa loves getting to know her patients on a personal level and helping them through some difficult and sometimes life changing events. Outside of the office Teresa loves to spend time with her family, husband, and her two daughters. They love to be outdoors doing various activities such as; riding bikes, swimming, or traveling. Teresa also enjoys salsa dancing in her free time.
- Joined OrthoCarolina in June 2018.
- Clinical interests in orthotics, Kinesiotaping, functional activities, and manual therapy.