I was very pleased with my experience Dr. Singer. Starting with the courteous receptionist, each staff member (x-ray technicians, doctor’s assistant, exit billing staff, and others) presented themselves in a positive, professional manner. I also appreciated the cleanliness of the waiting room and examination rooms. In my first with Dr. Singer, he came across accomplished and experienced. He listens to your conversation for pertinent information and details. He's thoughtful, precise and took extra time to methodically and accurately diagnose my problem. Would highly recommend.- Peter H.
- Hip & Knee
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Sports Medicine
- University of Florida -- Bachelor of Science
- University of Florida College of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Internship
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Residency, Orthopedics
- Dr. Singer is an orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in hip, knee, shoulder and elbow injuries, as well as sports medicine.
- Named a 2020 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine