Robert A. Erdin, III, MD 704.786.5122
Hear What Patients Have to Say
Dr. Robert Erdin III was wonderful; his mannerism was calming, he listened attentively to all my concerns and answered all my questions. I came in with a lot of worries but left my mind completely at ease, for which I am very grateful.- Rose K.
- Foot & Ankle
- Foot & Ankle
- Duke University -- Bachelor of Science
- Medical College of Georgia -- Doctor of Medicine
- Campbell Clinic -- Residency
- Campbell Clinic -- Fellowship, Foot & Ankle
- Clinical Instructor – Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee, 2004-05
- Reviewer - Current Orthopedic Practice journal 2008-present
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Mid America Orthopaedic Association Resident Grant winner - 2002
- Finalist Smith & Nephew Research Competition 2004
- Chondrocyte injection in distraction epiphysiolysis (rabbit model). Ahn JI, Erdin RA, Smith R, Canale ST, Hasty KA. J Orthop Res. 2006 Mar;24(3):355-65 -Prospective study evaluating growth plate changes in immature rabbits. Presented POSNA 05/03, MAOA 04/04
- Efficacy of the Keller Bunionectomy – 2004 – Retrospective study of patient satisfaction using a visual analog scale to review treatment success/failure. Presented Spain 2004.
- Autologous Blood Injections for Plantar Fasciitis – 2005 – Evaluate the clinical usefulness of blood injections for chronic plantar fasciitis. Preliminary stages.
- Retrospective SROM Study - 1999 – Retrospective study of 50 patients receiving the SROM hip prosthesis six to eight years ago. Submitted for publication.
- Histological Evaluation of Removed Human Implants - 1999 – Using polymethyl methacrylate preparation techniques, retrieved human implants were examined with focus on the bone/implant interface.
- Clinical Support - Crystal Kepley, MOA
- Surgery Scheduler - Heather Kincaid - 704-262-4148