Peter T. Hurley, MD 828.322.5172
- Sports Medicine & Shoulder Elbow
- Hip & Knee
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Sports Medicine
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Ohio -- Doctor of Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center, North Carolina -- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery
- Carolinas Medical Center, North Carolina -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Ohio State University College of Medicine -- Fellowship, Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Peter Hurley is an orthopaedic surgeon fellowship trained in the treatment of sports injuries and general orthopaedics. He received his undergraduate degree from Miami University and his medical degree from Wright State University School of Medicine in Ohio, where he was awarded membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Society for distinguished academic accomplishments. Dr. Hurley completed his orthopaedic residency at Carolinas Medical Center and his Sports Medicine fellowship at Ohio State University.
Dr. Hurley is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. In addition, he is a member of the American Orthopaedic Association, the North Carolina Medical Association and the Catawba County Medical Society.
Since 1994, Dr. Hurley has served as the coordinating partner for our outreach sports medicine program covering area middle and high schools, and is one of the team physicians for the Hickory Crawdads.
Named by US News & World Report as a Top Doctor (story)