First time visiting Dr. Ohl. Very impressed! He is both personal and professional. No waiting, courteous staff. He took time to answer all of my questions.
- Wake Forest University -- Bachelor of Science
- West Virginia School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center -- Internship
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center -- Residency, Orthopedics
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center -- Fellowship, Reconstructive Surgery and Biomechanics of the Hip and Knee
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery -- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
Dr. Matthew Ohl is an orthopedic surgeon in Charlotte, NC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Carolinas Medical Center, Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, Novant Health Charlotte Orthopaedic Hospital, and Atrium Health University City. He received his medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years.
He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, hip and knee surgery, total joint replacement, shoulder and elbow sports medicine, and foot and ankle sports medicine.
- Executive Committee Member, CMC University Hospital
- Past Chair, Department of Surgery, CMC University Hospital
- Past Chief of Staff, CMC University Hospital
- First Medical Director of the Mallard Creek Surgery Center, April 2013 - December 2017
- Committee Member, Oscar Miller Research Day, 2005-present
- Specializes in Hip & Knee replacements
- Specializes in Arthroscopy of the Knee & Shoulder
- Specializes in General Orthopedics
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the NC Medical Society
- Member of the NC Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- Member of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Recent Presentations: University Seminar, May 23, 2019