- Ithaca College: Bachelors
- UNC at Chapel Hill: Athletic Training/Exercise Science
- University of Utah: Exercise Physiology
I truly enjoy seeing patients and helping them on the road to recovery. But in my spare time I enjoy coaching soccer and basketball. I have been coaching my sons and daughters in their recreational sports for over 10 years. I enjoy cooking (I make a mean zucchini lasagna and Whitefish Curry). I like to stay fit; I train and compete in various triathlon distance races including Half and Full Ironman events. I have as many dogs as kids (Three and three). And depending on the day one set behaves better than the other!
- General Orthopedics.
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- American College of Sportsmedicine
- Mecklenburg County Medical Association
- National Accreditation Agency for Physician Assistants - Certified
- National Strength & Conditioning Association - Retired
- Robert M. Alston, MD Commitment to Excellent Award Research
- Fellowship/Grant Recipient, University of Utah School of Medicine