Jeffrey M. Daily, MD 704.226.9550
Hear What Patients Have to Say
My experience at OrthoCarolina was very good. My appointment was kept in a timely manner. The nurses and technicians were so nice and very understanding when I was unable to stand on my injured leg. Dr. Daily was very professional, as usual! He took time to explain my injury and even drew a picture to illustrate. As a retired teacher, I would have to give him an A++!We are so lucky to have such a capable and gifted surgeon in Monroe! Thank you, Dr. Daily and OrthoCarolina!- Karen P.
- Tulane University -- Bachelor of Science
- Rush Medical College -- Doctor of Medicine
- Wayne State University -- Internship, General Surgery
- Wayne State University -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- March 27, 2019, Surgical Outcomes in Endoscopic Versus Open Bursectomy of the Septic Prepatellar or Olecranon Bursa; Timothy C. Meade; Marcus S. Briones, MD; Adam W. Fosnaugh, MD; Jeffrey M. Daily, MD