I had a nerve conduction study yesterday with Dr. Alexander. He was quite welcoming and friendly! He explained what the procedure would be and what I would be experiencing, which allayed the fears I had walked in with. Dr. Alexander and I also engaged in an inspiring conversation about addictions and recovery. Talking to Dr. A was like talking to an old friend. I have had an ongoing foot issue which has yet to be diagnosed. Dr. Alexander gave me hope that I might be able to put a name to what I have been experiencing and could be near a resolution. I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander... and I already have!
- North Carolina State University -- Bachelor of Arts
- North Carolina State University -- Bachelor of Science
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Internship
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Specialists of the Carolinas -- Fellowship, Interventional Physiatry, Spine and Pain Medicine