Eric B. Laxer, MD 704.323.2225
Rating aggregated from 503 patient reviews.
Hear What Patients Have to Say
Dr. Laxer is the best! No one goes to an orthopedic doctor because they feel great. So it’s nice to have options. While he’s an amazing surgeon, Dr. Laxer never pushes surgery and always tries conservative methods for recovery first. But if surgery is the best option one can have the utmost confidence in not only his ability but his bedside manner as well. Unlike other doctors I’ve experienced, Dr. Laxer takes all the time needed with patients and I’ve never felt rushed to get out if I had lots of questions. Can’t provide enough accolades.- Josh W.
- Vanier College, Montreal, Quebec -- D.C.S. in Health Sciences
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Quebec -- Doctor of Medicine
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Fellowship, Spine Surgery
- Named a 2017 Top Doctor by Charlotte Magazine