- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Bachelor of Arts
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
Specializes in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Surgery of Shoulder & Knee
- Director, Outpatient Orthopaedic Surgery Center, Forsyth Medical Center, 2002-Present.
- Division Director, Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical Park Hospital, 1996-1999.
- Chairman, Arthroscopy Section, Forsyth Medical Center, 2000-Present.
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Member, American Medical Association.
- Member, Southern Medical Association.
- Member, North Carolina Medical Society.
- Member, North Carolina Orthopaedic Association.
- Member, Forsyth-Stokes-Davie County Medical Society.
- Neutral Courtside Physician, Davis Cup 2007-2008.
- Orthopaedic Team Physician, Reagan High School, 2005-Present.
I have been seeing Dr. Janeway for a year and both he and his office staff are wonderful. He always answered all my questions and treated me with respect. His office staff is professional and courteous.