He enjoys interacting with his patients and learning more about their lives than just their orthopedic concerns. He is a part time farmer - a lifelong dream - and a doting grandfather to six grandchildren.
- Emory University -- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- University of Miami Florida School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center now Atrium Health – Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Lieutenant Colonel, Division Surgeon, 1st Battalion, 113th Field Artillery, NC National Guard
- Board Certified and Re-Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the International Academy of Independent Medical Examiners
- Licensed in North and South Carolina
Very impressed with my first visit with Dr. Dupuy. He spent time explaining the injury to me and the treatment process. Very personable. Would highly recommend.