- Georgia Southern University - Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology- double major in Athletic Training and Exercise Science
- University of North Georgia - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Claire enjoys volunteering in the community and with her church, and spending time with her husband and dog. She was inspired to become a physical therapist by her brother Graham, who has cerebral palsy. Claire has a passion for helping people, and loves seeing her patients succeed and achieve their goals.