Rosalind Santini, PTA 704.323.3303
- Graduated from Cuyahoga Community College with Associate Science Degree in Physical Therapy Assisting in 1977
- Licensed by the State of Ohio as a PTA .
- Worked in Cleveland area hospitals; SNF, Rehabilitation, Outpatient and Inpatient Physical Therapy departments.
- Moved to Charlotte, NC in 1993 and Licensed by the State of North Carolina as a PTA. Over the last 20 years I have worked for Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation, Presbyterian Orthopedic Hospital and now OrthoCarolina in the Pineville Office.
- I have attended numerous Continuing Education programs over the years and I am always interested in learning new skills to enhance patient care. I have worked with patients and clients of all ages, injuries and disabilities. I enjoy teaching people how to take better care of themselves and to recover from their injuries.
- Outside interests include swimming, cycling, running and gym workouts. I also enjoy gardening and yard work.