He has worked with orthopedic surgeons for south Florida’s professional, collegiate and high school athletes. Through his education and treatment history he has gained extensive experience in pre and post operative surgical conditions, spinal dysfunction, neuromotor retraining, and managing, and training high level athletes return to sport. Working alongside Dr. Sandy Burkart for many years he gained experience in neuromechanical treatment strategies to improve motor learning through functional movement. He continues to provide the best quality service through continuing education and research. He also takes great pride in assisting students in the advancement of higher learning as a clinical instructor.
- Certified in FMS screening
- Certified in TPI golf assessment
- Certified in the Graston Technique
- Certified coach of Strength and Conditioning
- Certified in Specialty Orthopedics