Peng Bai, DO 336.768.1270
Hear What Patients Have to Say
Dr Bai was Great and I feel confident in him I honestly couldn’t ask for a better Dr for my spine- Rebecca B
- Michigan State University – PM&R Residency Co-Chief
- Michigan State University – PM&R Resident
- OrthoCarolina Winston Spine Center – Fellowship, Interventional and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Henry Ford Health Systems – Internship
- Botsford General Hospital Clerkship – Externship
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine – D.O.
- Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health – Masters Anatomy
- Grinnell College - Bachelor of Arts Biology/Chinese
- Specializes in Physiatry.
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics: Clinical Implications of Activation of Rectus Capitis Posterior Major Muscles During Voluntary Retraction of the Head