Meg Thompson, LAT ATC 704.323.2921
- Relocated to Mooresville NC in 1997 from Cincinnati, Ohio where she worked at Wellington Orthopedics and then Frappier Acceleration Training.
- Meg's experience involves working with professional team athletes for Cincinnati Reds, Cyclone Hockey, Cincinnati Bengals and, Cincinnati Ballet. As well as local high school coverage for sporting events.
- Acceleration Training is a facility that works with athletes and weekend warriors on functional rehab/return to sports, speed, agility and injury prevention. Assisted and created back pedal protocol for ACL reconstruction athletes.
- Currently the Certified Athletic Trainer for Lake Norman High School.
- Graduated 1989 Ashland University Ashland, Ohio with degree in Athletic Training, Health Education, and Coaching.
- National Board Certified Athletic Trainer since 1990. Currently also licensed in North Carolina.
- Focus on functional rehab for all ages and return to sports.
- Meg has developed an ACL prevention program for athletes to utilize pre-season in conjunction with other sports training programs in the area.