- Ashland University - Degree in Athletic Training, Health Education, and Coaching, 1989
Meg relocated to Mooresville, NC in 1997 from Cincinnati, Ohio where she worked at Wellington Orthopedics and then Frappier Acceleration Training. She focuses on functional rehab for all ages and return to sports and is currently the certified Athletic Trainer for Lake Norman High School.
- Developed an ACL prevention program for athletes to utilize pre-season in conjunction with other sports training programs in the area.
- Has worked with professional team athletes for Cincinnati Reds, Cyclone Hockey, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cincinnati Ballet
- Works with athletes and weekend warriors on functional rehab/return to sports, speed, agility and injury prevention through Accelerated Training
- Assisted and created back pedal protocol for ACL reconstruction athletes
- National Board Certified Athletic Trainer, 1990
- Licensed Athletic trainer in North Carolina