- UNC Charlotte - Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Appalachian State University - Masters in Exercise Science
- Kent State University – Associates in Physical Therapy Assistant
Liz has been with OrthoCarolina since 2013. When she started working with the company she functioned in more of an Athletic Training capacity providing medical coverage for Butler High School as well as treating patients in the clinic. She transitioned to a fulltime clinical roll in 2016 following the completion of her PTA degree and certification.
Today she works at the OC Sports Training Center utilizing all of my degrees and experience to get athletes back from injury to a competitive level of play. Liz also enjoys working out in addition to spending time with her husband and daughter.
- Certified Athletic Trainer since 2009
- Treatment of athletic related injuries and joint replacements.