Jeffrey G. Mokris, MD
- University of Cincinnati -- Bachelor of Science
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Internship
- Carolinas Medical Center -- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Operation Walk Team Member - Cuba 2017
- Primary and revision total hip and knee replacement
- Arthroscopy of the knee
Clinical Interests include:
- Involved in research and development of new products for hip and knee replacements.
- Small incision surgery.
- Out patient total joint replacement
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Member of the North Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the North Carolina Medical Society
- Clinical Team: Barbara Wright, C.S.T & Erica Jackson, MOA
- Test/Surgery Scheduler: Pam Harwell
- Medical Administrative Assistant: Val Gonzalez
Rating aggregated for providers with a minimum of 30 OrthoCarolina patient reviews.
- Hip & Knee