NASCAR champ Kyle Busch’s ‘natural, steady’ recovery started in a minivan
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA.
Kyle Busch’s path to the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship took many twisting, painful turns after he was severely injured last February in a crash at Daytona International Speedway.
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article61495717.html#storylink=cpy
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Making the Grade: XCalibur Pit School is a training ground for NASCAR’s best
- One of the Most Important People in NASCAR You Might Not Know
- Ken Breath, OrthoCarolina Motorsports on WTBQ
- Bill Heisel on WTBQ talking about medical care in NASCAR
- Meet Athletic Trainer: Pam Brown, OrthoCarolina and Stewart Haas Racing