Summer Running in Charlotte: Insider Tips on Beating the Heat
There’s a feeling of freedom for runners when summer first breaks in the Queen City. Glowing arm bands and reflective tape are retired as daylight lingers well into the evening. Weekly music series start up at places like the U.S. National Whitewater Center, where a post-run festival atmosphere makes it a popular spot for runners. And the chill on local beers once again becomes the most cherished of prizes.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- What is Myofascial Decompression and How Can It Help Your Aches and Pains?
- Why Low-Impact Exercise is Important
- What a Physician Assistant Tells His Patients about Weight Loss
- “Our goal is to Empower You”: The Four Questions Every Physical Therapy Patient Wants to Know
- Building a workout: Power Moves