OrthoCarolina's Aaron Hewitt: Small Steps to Big Life Changes
Approximately eight years ago, Aaron Hewitt, physician assistant manager at OrthoCarolina’s Sports Medicine Center, experienced what he calls his “aha moment.”
“I didn’t like the way I looked in the mirror and had a tough time putting on my dress shoes and socks,” says Hewitt. “I felt like an old man”—despite the fact that he was only in his early 30s.
Fast forward to present day and a 50-pounds-lighter Hewitt is an omnipresent force in Charlotte's active scene.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- What is Myofascial Decompression and How Can It Help Your Aches and Pains?
- Why Low-Impact Exercise is Important
- What a Physician Assistant Tells His Patients about Weight Loss
- “Our goal is to Empower You”: The Four Questions Every Physical Therapy Patient Wants to Know
- Building a workout: Power Moves