OrthoCarolina's Aaron Hewitt: Small Steps to Big Life Changes
Approximately eight years ago, Aaron Hewitt, physician assistant manager at OrthoCarolina’s Sports Medicine Center, experienced what he calls his “aha moment.”
“I didn’t like the way I looked in the mirror and had a tough time putting on my dress shoes and socks,” says Hewitt. “I felt like an old man”—despite the fact that he was only in his early 30s.
Fast forward to present day and a 50-pounds-lighter Hewitt is an omnipresent force in Charlotte's active scene.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Thoughts After My First Pilates Class
- FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! What to Know About Injury Prevention at the High School & College Level
- Prepared for Landing…? Preventing ACL Injuries in Youth Sports
- Stuck at a Desk? Sneaky Ways to Fit in a Workout
- Swimming As Exercise: Advice from a Physical Therapist