National Physical Therapy Month: What Our Patients Say
October is National Physical Therapy Month, which recognizes the physical therapy field and therapists who work with patients of all ages and abilities to help them heal from injuries and chronic issues and to restore, maintain and improve mobility and function. OrthoCarolina employs more than 80 PTs.
Below are some comments from our patients about their OrthoCarolina physical therapy experience.
We are grateful for our PTs, their service and hard work!
- April's explanations are very clear and easy to follow. Dawn is good. Wendy, the office scheduler, is also efficient.
- Therapists explain what is going on as well as the course of action being taken to correct the problem.
- Sarah and Anita were excellent therapists. Lisa was efficient and friendly in scheduling all my appointments for the next 3 weeks.
- We did not have to wait at all before we were called back for my daughter's session. The therapist was exceptional. He took his time and explained everything in detail. He worked very well with my daughter.
- We live in Radford, VA and drive to Huntersville for PT and OrthoCarolina for surgery…almost 3 hours to CLT!
- Andrew, PT remembered my name and most of my reasons for taking PT in the past. I appreciate having the same physical therapist so I would not have to retell all I had gone through in the last 5 years. I felt Andrew had a good understanding of my health, limitations and potential from the past.
- My PT Ken Breath is very knowledgeable, down to earth, really cares about his patients improving. He is very up-to-date with the latest technology and research. Would highly recommend him to anyone!
- Everyone on staff there I have been in contact with has been wonderful! I have been working with Ray and he has been great! Pushing me just enough to challenge myself but not too much as to hinder my healing.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Thoughts After My First Pilates Class
- FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! What to Know About Injury Prevention at the High School & College Level
- Prepared for Landing…? Preventing ACL Injuries in Youth Sports
- Stuck at a Desk? Sneaky Ways to Fit in a Workout
- Swimming As Exercise: Advice from a Physical Therapist