OrthoCarolina Boone Now Offering Sub-Specialty Care
When selecting an orthopedic doctor or surgeon, you have a choice. Seeing a fellowship-trained physician means you have access to unmatched patient care because they have established experience treating your specific needs. These highly-skilled doctors help us change how we can deliver healthcare because they intricately understand how patients will respond to specific techniques and surgeries. Higher quality outcomes mean less downtime and better value for the patient. We now offer several areas of specialized care in Boone.
What type of education and training does a sub-specialty orthopedic surgeon have?
Total Joint Replacement
Shoulder and Elbow
Spine Care and Surgery
Foot and Ankle
Injury & Fracture Care
Our Boone location now offers a level of sub-specialty care unmatched in the High Country.
OrthoCarolina Boone is located at 950 State Farm Rd., Suite 200, Boone, NC 28207.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Doctor’s Playbook: How an Orthopedic Fellow Went on to Lead Medical Care for the New Orleans Saints
- A Top Dog’s Return: How a Charlotte Hounds Lacrosse Player Came Back from a Nearly Career-Ending Knee Injury
- OrthoCarolina Wellness Center Now Open
- Twin City Talks in Winston-Salem
- Tackling an Unwelcome Ankle Injury: How One Player Returned to the Field