Dr. Bruce Darden, the newly-elected president of the Cervical Spine Research Society
Congratulations to Bruce Darden, II, MD, the newly-elected president of the Cervical Spine Research Society. This multidisciplinary organization provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and promotes clinical and basic science research of the cervical spine. The Cervical Spine Research Society is the recognized authority on diseases of the cervical spine.
Dr. Darden is a spine surgeon at OrthoCarolina’s Spine Center and has been named among the top 50 specialists in America, a top doctor by US News & World Report, and was awarded the 2013 Physician of the Year by Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital, Novant Health. He received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, did his internship and residency at Carolinas Medical Center, and his spine surgery fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Doctor’s Playbook: How an Orthopedic Fellow Went on to Lead Medical Care for the New Orleans Saints
- A Top Dog’s Return: How a Charlotte Hounds Lacrosse Player Came Back from a Nearly Career-Ending Knee Injury
- OrthoCarolina Wellness Center Now Open
- Twin City Talks in Winston-Salem
- Tackling an Unwelcome Ankle Injury: How One Player Returned to the Field