OrthoCarolina is bridging the gap and expanding 26.BREW by joining together NoDa Brewing Company, Lenny Boy Run Club, Carolina Beer Temple Run Club, and WFNZ! Registration will open during our 26.BREW kick-off party at NoDa North End on June 28th at 5 p.m. (this will be an EPIC party!)
Train for this year's Charlotte Marathon with a group and get hands-on expertise from OrthoCarolina and Charlotte Running Company throughout your entire training! Registration for 26.BREW also includes an awesome swag bag from Charlotte Running Company, a 26.BREW t-shirt, full training plans and routes created for you and the group, a collaboration brew created by NoDa and Lenny Boy specifically for our runners, discounts from CycleSouth, COREOLOGY.co and Life Time Fitness for your cross-training days, a carb-loading party before the 1/2 and Full Marathon from Papa Libretto's Street Pizza Food Truck, and a discount code for the OrthoCarolina 10k on August 20th! A portion of the proceeds from the 26.BREW beer sold during the kickoff/registration party on June 28th will go towards RunningWorks!
Sign up here.
Check it out on Facebook for the latest details.
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Working to the Bone: How NASCAR’s Mike Hicks Rebounded from Double Injuries
- Michael Waltrip takes over the OrthoCarolina Twitter account
- Epidemiological Study Tracks Upper Extremity Injury Trends in NASCAR Drivers and Pit Crew
- NASCAR champ Kyle Busch’s ‘natural, steady’ recovery started in a minivan
- Treating the stars and beyond