Dealing With Downtime from Injury: Tips from a Lifelong Athlete
When Kristy Helscel, a post-graduate fellow with OrthoCarolina headed for medical school, hurt her hip last December, she learned a valuable lesson that many active types have to face at one point or the other: Sometimes, the most difficult part of injury recovery is mental, not physical...
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- What is Myofascial Decompression and How Can It Help Your Aches and Pains?
- Why Low-Impact Exercise is Important
- What a Physician Assistant Tells His Patients about Weight Loss
- “Our goal is to Empower You”: The Four Questions Every Physical Therapy Patient Wants to Know
- Building a workout: Power Moves