Bill Heisel: Keeping Athletes Healthy from Kayak to Racetrack
As the co-director of OrthoCarolina Motorsports, Bill Heisel spends much of his professional work week dealing with the inevitable ailments, aches, and pains associated with the rigors of working at the highest levels of NASCAR. For several days each week, Heisel is at the track and in the training room with these teams to both treat injuries and teach how to prevent them.
Heisel is also a lifelong water sports enthusiast who spends many weekends paddling local lakes and rivers. His deep knowledge about racing injuries also translates to his passion for paddling, as Charlotte-area adventurers hoping to spend an injury-free day on the water can learn from his expertise...
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- Thoughts After My First Pilates Class
- FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! What to Know About Injury Prevention at the High School & College Level
- Prepared for Landing…? Preventing ACL Injuries in Youth Sports
- Stuck at a Desk? Sneaky Ways to Fit in a Workout
- Swimming As Exercise: Advice from a Physical Therapist