Bill Heisel: Keeping Athletes Healthy from Kayak to Racetrack
As the co-director of OrthoCarolina Motorsports, Bill Heisel spends much of his professional work week dealing with the inevitable ailments, aches, and pains associated with the rigors of working at the highest levels of NASCAR. For several days each week, Heisel is at the track and in the training room with these teams to both treat injuries and teach how to prevent them.
Heisel is also a lifelong water sports enthusiast who spends many weekends paddling local lakes and rivers. His deep knowledge about racing injuries also translates to his passion for paddling, as Charlotte-area adventurers hoping to spend an injury-free day on the water can learn from his expertise...
Leave a Comment
In Response To
- What is Myofascial Decompression and How Can It Help Your Aches and Pains?
- Why Low-Impact Exercise is Important
- What a Physician Assistant Tells His Patients about Weight Loss
- “Our goal is to Empower You”: The Four Questions Every Physical Therapy Patient Wants to Know
- Building a workout: Power Moves